Saturday, December 3, 2011

My New Studio!

I am finally moved into my new studio, and was able to get it ready in time for December's First Friday Art Walk.  Here are some pictures of my new space, which is almost double the amount of space I had before and it's cheaper!!!

My Paper Crafts Station



Storage Area

Jewelry Bench

Soldering Station

Soldering Station with View of Torch

Jewelry Bench Close Up

A Better Picture of my Jewelry Bench



My Window - Open to the Fall Breeze
I was pleasantly surprised by how many showed up last night.  And quite a few took my business card - so hopefully some sales will come out of it.  All in all a good night!

I should have some more pieces done tomorrow and will get pictures of them posted soon.

Happy Holidays everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment