Wednesday, December 21, 2011

You Can Now Hire Me As Your Administrative Professional!

In addition to hiring me as your jeweler, you can also hire me as your administrative assistant!  I have started a new venture where I can utilize my 20 years of administrative experience by contracting out my services.  I am registered with Elance - so, to view my profile you can click on the box to your right, or you can head over to my new website, www.kirstenlew.com.

In this day and age, I'd rather be able to depend on myself for my financial well-being.  If I can support myself through my jewelry and now as a freelance administrative professional, I will be ever so happy!!!

What an exciting time this is - scary, but exciting!  Will keep you posted with how it all goes!

Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment